Licensure with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
Notice to Prospective Degree Program Students:
This institution is provisionally approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education of the State of California to offer degree programs. To continue to offer these degree programs, this institution must meet the following requirements:
- Become institutionally accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, with the scope of the accreditation covering at least one degree program.
- Achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation as defined in regulations by 2019 and full accreditation by 2021.
If this institution stops pursuing accreditation, it must:
- Stop all enrollment in its degree programs, and
- Provide a teach-out to finish the educational program or provide a refund.
An institution that fails to comply with accreditation requirements by the required dates shall have its approval to offer degree programs automatically suspended.
Relevant links and documents:
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
- Approved Educational Program List
- Provisional Accreditation Certificate
- Academic Catalogue
- School Performance Fact Sheet, Bachelor of Theology Program
- School Performance Fact Sheet, Master of Theological Studies Program
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education 2018 Annual Report
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2020
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2019
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2018
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2017